We need your Help to serve the people
Education and Health needs are addressed and accessible
We envision a society where Poverty is reduced Education and Health needs are addressed and accessible.
To promote peaceful coexistence, health care, educational needs and econmomic empowerment of vulnerable groups through advocacy, research, capacity building and partnership towards a develop society.
To Empower women and girls and other vulnerable groups in
educational and skill development for sociatal Growth .
The Islamic Counselling Initiatives of Nigeria (ICIN) is a Non-Governmental and non-profit organization based in Jos, Plateau State. ICIN was established in 2006, Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2008, and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in 2015. ICIN has, since in its inception, been working alongside various ethnic group, communities, state and non-state institutions and corporate organizations. Our work is mainly in the areas of security and good governance, humanitarian response, girl child education, health initiatives, capacity building and youth empowerment scheme. We also partner with other civil society organization (CSOs) and the Plateau State Government click here for More
• Gender, good governance and community peace building initiatives
• Initiatives for educational development
• Peace and trauma healing workshop
• Improving the living standards of vulnerable groups through poverty alleviation projects
• Humanitarian response
• Health initiatives on malaria and cholera
• Training on home management and personal development .